76002 - Pro Deluxe 2028A Warmer with Ladle
Heats up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and is great for nacho cheese, caramel, fudge, soups, sauces, chili or almost anything else that needs to be heated. This unit is NOT intended for butter.
A must have product for concession stands and restaurants this Paragon warmer with pump provides 3 quarts of warming capacity and a ladle to serve your favorite foods that needs to be warmed, such as soup, chili, sauces, nacho cheese, hot fudge, soft caramel, and other tasty concessions! It accepts #10 cans and 3 qt. insets allowing the operator to drop canned items directly into the warmer. Includes a 1 oz. ladle for exact dispensing measurement.
The 500 Watt element is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and an on/off toggle switch. Made of stainless steel, the unit is great looking and constructed to withstand a demanding commercial environment. The units four rubber feet protect serving surfaces while keeping it securely in place. The unit operates on a 120V electrical connection and has 500 watts.
- Model: Pro-Deluxe Warmer with Ladle* Part#: 2028B
- Output: 1 ounce per pump
- Actual Dimensions WxDxH: 9.25” x 11.75” x 9”
- Shipping Dimensions WxDxH: 17” x 14” x 17"
- Ship Wt.: 14 lbs.
- AMPS: 4.2
- Hertz: 60
- Watts: 500
- Plug: NEMA 5-15p
- Application: Soup, chili, sauces, Hot fudge, nacho cheese, butter
- Capacity: 3 Qt
- Capacity per Compartment: 2 Qt
- Number of Compartments: 1 well
- Sturdy cabinet construction
- Stainless steel foodzone
- Control Type: Thermostatic
- Lighted master on-off toggle switch
- Heats up to 200 degrees
- Dispenser Type: ladle
- Adjustable thermostat
- One year warranty
- Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 4 by ETL
- UL 197 • CSA 22.2 NO. 109 • CE
- Made in USA